This course is provided by the Compliance Education Institute.
Building a 3rd party risk management program is like building a house; it needs a foundation, framework, support structure and has to meet code. This course, brought to you by Compliance Education Institute LLC, covers the following 3 areas to address these issues:
- Adapting a governance, risk, compliance (GRC) framework for 3rd party risk management programs
- Developing an operating model, including 1st, 2nd, 3rd Lines of defense
- Building a 3rd party risk management program that meets the 10 components of a compliant program
Who should attend?
This course is beneficial for senior executives, 3rd party risk management staff, 3rd party governance analysts, auditors, examiners, risk officers, compliance officers and any staff involved in building and managing a compliant vendor management program.
Additional course resources, provided by Compliance Education Institute, include:
- Program structure chart with roles and responsibilities
- Checklist of the 10 components of a compliant 3rd party risk management program
- 1 Year of phone and email support
Course length: 2 hours and 30 minutes
About the presenter: Compliance Education Institute LLC
Mick Kless is the founder and CEO of RISC Associates, a regulatory compliance consultancy and compliance automation tools developer, and Compliance Education Institute, the training and education division of RISC. He is a recognized industry expert on vendor management and the creator of the Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager (CRVPM) course. Mick has spent more than 30 years in financial services, has focused on GLBA 501(b) issues since 2001 and has specialized in vendor management regulatory issues since 2004.
For course access questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.